Network Engineer/Consultant - location Curaçao
Are you a skilled Network Engineer/Consultant looking for an exciting opportunity in a dynamic and people-focused company? Look no further!
As a Network Engineer/Consultant at Quality, you'll have the chance to work with a team of professionals dedicated to growth and knowledge sharing and work for clients in the Caribbean and the Netherlands.
Are you tired of the traditional 9-to-5 office grind? Quality offers remote working possibilities, flexible hours and a supportive work environment, so you can work where you want, when you want!
You can collaborate with our experienced colleagues in the Netherlands and learn from their expertise. But that's not all! At our company, we prioritize your growth and development. We want to see you succeed, which is why we offer opportunities to work on exciting projects across Europe, all while enjoying the beautiful island of Curaçao!
What are you good at?
- Creating network diagrams;
- Drafting and updating management documentation;
- Providing support in the preparation of project documentation;
- Creating migration plans;
- Thinking from the customer’s point of view;
- Working in a team environment;
- Communicating effectively;
- Having an eye for detail and security aspects;
- Being versatile and creative;
- Identifying opportunities independently.
Wat you will do as a Network Engineer
- Provide input for technical designs and migration plans;
- Perform network migrations and implementations;
- Test network infrastructures and document results in a test plan;
- Coordinate with the management team and Network Consultant/architect;
- Map network infrastructures, management documentation, and network illustrations;
- Draw up CIPs, consisting of, among other things, step-by-step plans and risk analyses.
Wat you will do as a Network Consultant
- Translate requirements and wishes from an architectural blueprint to a functional design (HLD);
- Translate functional designs (HLDs) into technical designs (LLDs);
- Draw up CIPs, consisting of, among other things, step-by-step plans and risk analyses;
- Fully align functional requirements from HLDs with LLD and CIPs;
- Align schedules with customer stakeholders;
- Supervise and manage Network Engineers;
- Verify network configurations and management documentation;
- Describe and record network infrastructures in as-built documents;
- Carry out second opinions on existing network documentation;
- Perform root-cause analyses (and advise) in complex problems;
- Draft Statement Of Work (SOW) & quotations.
What do you have?
- Minimum completed SBO level 4 education in IT;
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience as a Network Engineer;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with network protocols;
- Demonstrable and relevant work experience in managing (complex) network infrastructures;
- Possession of a completed (valid) Cisco CCNA or CCNP certification or a comparable level from Juniper, HP, Fortinet, etc.;
- Enterprising, environmentally sensitive, eager to learn, result-oriented, and positive;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Dutch and English.
Why do you want to work with us?
At Quality, we encourage a steep learning curve, allowing you to chart your own career path. Do you want to grow into Consultancy or Architecture? Or do you want to specialize in Security, Cloud, or Automation? You determine your own course, and Quality facilitates your ambitions. We do this with a personal Roadmap focused on your desired Hard and Soft skills.
Do you want to join Team Quality?
Or do you have any questions?
Call: +5999 669 1002 or email: Frank.email@example.com.