Quality takes the careful handling of personal data and the protection of this data seriously in its services. Quality treats and protects the personal information entrusted with the utmost care and naturally complies with applicable laws and regulations. This privacy statement applies to (prospective) candidated, employees, representatives of business relations and users of the Quality website.
This privacy statement explains what personal data is, which data is processed by Quality, for what purpose and how this is done. It also explains what rights data subjects have and how they can be exercised.
„Quality“ means: Quality B.V, Quality Projects B.V. and Quality Consulting B.V.
Onder ‘Quality’ wordt verstaan: Quality B.V., Quality Projects B.V. en Quality Consulting B.V.
Quality is located at:
2908 ME Capelle aan den IJssel
010 - 7142531
When does Quality process which personal data?
- In the context of concluding (employment) contracts
- All personal data for the personnel, financial, hours, absenteeism and / or salary administration
- Data from the CV to access suitability for a position / assignment
- As part of the recruitment and selection process, to look for new employees / candidates
- The information provided by the candidate / employee by means of the CV or by email
- Is this information is entered in the contact form on the website
- The data that the person concerned enters in the contact form
- When entering a business relationship
- The data required to maintain the business relationship, including:
- Full name, phone number, e-mail address and position
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
Sharing of personal data
Personal data can be shared with clients. When introducing candidates and employees to (potential) clients, Quality uses its own CV that has been drawn up by Quality employees and based on the application data of those involved. This data is treated as confidential.
Quality does not store personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose of the processing and in accordance with the statutory retention periods.
The rights of data subjects
We value that you can easily exercise your rights regarding the processing of your personal data. If you wish to make use of one of the rights you are entitled to and mentioned below, you can contact us as described below.
- Withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data
- Inspection of personal data
- Correction of incorrect personal data
- Removal of personal data if Quality no longer needs it
- Object to the processing of personal data if data subjects have compelling reasons to do so
The above rights can only be exercised regarding your own personal data. Those involved can contact email@example.com or 0107142531 to exercise their rights. You can also contact us with the above contact details regarding complaints. We try to process your requests as quickly as possible, but at the latest within one month.
How does Quality protect personal data?
Quality makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this based on the physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures.
For example, only authorized persons have access to the data. If and insofar as data is provided to data processors who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, Quality has agreed with them that they will also optimally protect the personal data.